Building on the success of its inaugural event, AMWC Americas is returning to Miami February 22-24, 2024 with a program that explores many subsectors of aesthetic and anti-aging medicine, incorporating a unique, international perspective on leading-edge nonsurgical treatments, minimally invasive surgical techniques and emerging evidence-based developments. All taught by leading experts from around the world who bring their unique perspectives from different regions and corners of the globe.
“Our biggest goal at AMWC Americas is to focus on practical techniques because this is what our multispecialty audience is looking for,” said Sheila Barbarino, MD, an oculoplastic and cosmetic surgeon, and an AWMC Americas Scientific Director. “They don’t want to hear about a specific device or product except how it fits within their techniques, approaches and methods. And that is what we are going to provide.”
Through a series of workshops, interactive programming, live demos and a thought-provoking keynote, you can expect to:
- Uncover the art of the latest medical aesthetic and nonsurgical treatment strategies.
- Immerse yourself in science-backed integrative and anti-aging therapies.
- Dive into technique-focused presentations from award-winning Maverick speakers, followed by Ask Me Anything Q&A
- Watch a face-off between the cannula and needle – featuring a live demo.
- Experience a live cadaver anatomy demo and discussion to level up your facial injectable safety skills.
- And more! The program offers up to 17.5 CME/ACCME AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for physicians and 17.5 contact hours for nurses. All content is thoroughly vetted and carefully selected by a global Scientific Advisory Board.
This is a sample article from The Aesthetic Guide.
Become a free member of the AMS to access all digital issues.
Continue reading here: The Aesthetic Guide
Will you be attending AMWC Americas 2024? Let us know in the comments below!