How to claim CME/CPD credits on the AMS platform
The AMS is committed to advocating for further education in anti-aging and aesthetic medicine, with the aim of improving techniques and good practices in the field.
As part of our mission, we offer AMS Premium Members the ability to earn over a hundred CME and CPD credits by watching accredited video content on our platform.
The educational presentations come from leading medical aesthetics conferences, produced under the scientific supervision of the AMS - such as AMWC Monaco, AMWC North America, The Aesthetic Show, Vegas Cosmetic Surgery, FACE London, among others - and are led by renowned faculty and international KOLs.
What’s the difference between CPD and CME credits?
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Continuing Medical Education (CME) are often used interchangeably, as both types of credits aim to enhance the professional skills and education of physicians. However, most literature these days defines CME as being an ingredient of the CPD process.
More information can be found on the National Institute of Health website (CME) and the CPD Certification Service.*
*For conversion of CME/CPD credits to your own local accreditation system, we highly advise you to consult with the institution in your country.
How to claim AMS Educational Credits
When AMS content is CPD or CME-accredited, you can claim your certificate, including credits, after completing an evaluation survey.
Follow these four steps to earn your credits:
1. Become an AMS Premium Member. Only Premium Members can claim CPD and CME credits. Join or upgrade your membership for just 490€/year.
2. Watch videos on demand (VOD). Explore the Conference VOD Library and check for available credits. Watch the videos and prepare to complete an evaluation form.
3. Claim your credits.
- If applicable, CME information will be listed once you click on a video title. CME credits are available on selected content, for a limited time. Click “Claim CME” and follow the steps on your screen.
- For CPD credits, go to your account profile and click “Manage my membership” then “Accreditation” and follow the steps.
4. Download your certificate. Once you have filled out the evaluation form, you’ll be able to download your certificate and credits.
If you have questions about claiming AMS Educational Credits, contact our team at email@example.com.
And make sure to share this post with your colleagues!
Do you have questions or thoughts about this article? Leave a comment!