Helena Cherhava explains why digital facial design is such an effective method for the detailed, accurate planning of aesthetic treatments
THE RANGE OF AESTHETIC MEDICINE SERVICES ON OFFER continues to grow significantly each year. Doctors from a range of specialties (plastic surgeons, dermatologist, injectors, ophthalmologists, dentists) work in the field of anti-ageing therapy and facial beautification, which is why a detailed analysis and competent, comprehensive, individualised planning of future manipulations is an important stage in modern aesthetic medicine today.
The demands from our patients are also changing. Patients are more confident and, due to digital technology, clear about what they want to achieve. That’s why digital face design is a great tool for the rapid visualisation of all the changes the patient will undergo and accurate calculation of the volume, type, and stages of future multi-stage interventions.
What digital face design can bring to your daily practice:
- It is an element of modern documentation
- Provides the chance to qualitatively analyse an initial situation, to plan manipulations and to choose the correct chronology of their combination
- Is an excellent educational material since it allows you to objectively compare the results of previous treatments
- A perfect way to quickly share information with colleagues even if they practice in other cities or countries
- Is a motivating factor for patients and advertising for the doctor.
Digital face design allows the practitioner to analyse the anatomy of the patient’s face and plan the treatment and its application with the ongoing approval of the patient, who is better informed about the procedure and the results they can expect.
Read more on Prime Journal